2015年2月4日星期三

Feb, 4, 2015

QUESTIONS:
  1. Why do people like to eat at restaurants?     A: We are like go out for dinner in special weekend, with my family and data.
  2. How do you ask for a table when…
    1. you don’t have a reservation           A: I would like to have a table for 4
    2. you do have a reservation              A: I have a reservation in the name of zhuoli
  3. What is more formal when you want to order food?    A:  a
    1. I would like to have…
    2. I will have…
  4. What can you say when you would like the special?   A: Did you have any special?
  5. What are some of the wrong ways to call a server to your table?  A: hello or Hi
  6. What is a polite way of calling the server?     A: Excuse me!
  7. What can you say when the server asks, ‘how is everything?’
    1. When the food is good…               A: The food is delicious!
    2. When the food is not good…         A: Could you replace it, please?
  8. How do you ask for the check or bill?        A: Could I have the bill, please?
  9. What can you ask if you would like to take the rest of your food home?  A: Could I have a doggy bag? 
  10. List new 4-5 words or expressions that you learned from the video.  Garlic  Spicy Greasy Delicious Scrumptious

没有评论:

发表评论